Monday, November 4
The first Monday of the month is a real challenge for me. The entire morning is Docent Meeting. A great group of volunteers who really love their role in the museum. The entire morning is devoted to them and I do feel guilty when I don't stay for the entire time. However I have lots of work to do.
We have leadership team at 1 pm and usually go until 2:30. If I plan correctly, I grab a bite to eat in between meetings. One hour - more or less - isn't a lot of time to read through emails, prepare anything needed for leadership, phone message returns, check in with staff, answer questions, etc.
And then after Leadership Team meeting I attempt to do everything else that needs to be done while answering questions from Kelley, Emily or anyone else. Yikes....the day is done.
And what do I have to show up. Not a whole lot.
November Blessings....
#10 - The joy of music - tonight was bell choir practice. We are earnestly playing Christmas music.
#11 - My job - Thankful that I have meaningful work that is earning some money.
#12 - Night sky - The stars seem brighter tonight. Don't know why....they just do.
No comments:
Post a Comment